Do a check-up for your company
- Companies could avoid lawsuits.
- They often consult us too late, when the dispute has already broken out.
- Prevention is better than cure !
- Evaluate your company’s weak points during a check-up.
- Problems are often easy to solve.
- Sometimes it takes longer to find a solution. The decision is yours.
- The points we check : employment contracts, basic contracts with customers or suppliers, lease contracts, etc.
- We are a reputable law firm with 40 years of experience.
- Our firm is bilingual.
- It is multidisciplinary. For the check-up of your company, we form a powerful team.
- We offer you a clear budget or a fixed price.
- We ensure the follow-up.
List of documents to be sent to us
- Deed of foundation / articles of association
- Lease agreement for business premises
- Main active contracts: suppliers and customers
- Personnel status: employment contracts / company regulations
- Commercial contracts offered to customers and/or GTC
- Various contracts concluded with third parties (loans, mandates, etc.)
- IT contracts
- Possibly licence, brand, design contracts
- Statements of open claims / legal proceedings
- Ordinary accounting statements (balance sheet + PP year n-1)
- The “check up company” is a contract between [the client], hereinafter referred to as “the client”, and one or other of the partners of Hartmann & Dreyer Attorneys at Law and Notaries, hereinafter referred to as “the attorney”.
- The lawyer will examine the documents requested and received from the client and will provide the client with a legal analysis of their content (check-up).
- The Lawyer will spend 4 hours working on this analysis, for a fixed price of CHF 500.00 (excluding VAT).
- The Lawyer is subject to the rules governing his profession, in particular professional secrecy, for this analysis.